Viking 47' Convertible "IN XS"
A Dream Catcher Charter Deep Sea Charter Fishing Boat
We set all the stops aside when chosing the 47' Viking convertible to be the "IN XS" and our Key West deep sea fishing platform. We wanted comfort, speed, style and fish ability. The Viking 47 is notorious for it's fish raising ability and speed. The "InXS" has thouroughbred blood lines with a succesful tournament life before we brought her to Key West for charter.
- Wide and stable with large fishing cockpit
- With over 1300 horse power she crusies at 24kts
- Fast, safe and great rides to the fishing
- She is loaded with amenities
Inside she is as well equiped as she is outside. A full kitchen equiped with a refridgerator, ice maker, garbage disposal and mocrowave all for the use of our guests. Air Conditioning is ample with a salon cold enough to hang meat in. A great place to visit while waiting for the big one to strike. With two bathrooms there is no need to worry about a place to go.
- Full Size Refridgerator and Kitchen
- Plenty of storage for snacks
- Ice cold Air Conditioning
- Two bathrooms
When we outfitted the "INXS" we asked around on what people would like to see on a charter boat for fishing gear. Then we went shopping. Right down to the smallest Daiwa Rod and reel for spin fishing we paid for detail. Our light tackle is all DAIWA and custom built for the needs we have on this boat for fishing. :
- Daiwa Proteus Rods
- Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reels
- Daiwa Saltiga Jigging rods
- Daiwa BG Jigging reels
- Daiwa J8 Braided Line
- Custom Casting Lures and Jigs
No expense was spared with our trolling gear for deep sea fishing on board our Viking 47 the "InXS". A full COmpliment of Penn International reesls from the 12 VIS To the 50 wides all new, all in perfect working order. New line is a habbit not a chore. Trolling tackle and lures are great names such as Ilander, Black Barts and Fathom Offshore. We have a use what it takes not what we can get away with approach to deep sea fishing.
- High End Trolling Reels and Rods
- Line replaced regularly
- Black Bart, Ilander, Fantom Offshore
- Right tools for the Right Job
- Fighting chair / Stand up belts
Safety is a paramount important as rigging and fishing gear. The InXs is loaded with all the safety gear a boat could ever need or be required bya the Coast Guard. Sateltite phone and 3 VHF Radios with antenas over 30 ft tall make it easy to stay in touch. Lifejackets equiped with strobe lights and whistles. Electronics by Garmin Marine for loction, radar and bottom finding.
- Satelite Communications for Emergencies
- VHF Radios for ship to ship comms
- Garmin Marine Electronics
- Life Jackets, Flares and Fire Extinguishers